HISTORY
EVO was founded in 1927 by Ing. Giovanni Fasoli in Gorla Minore. The factory produced sulfuric acid and sodium hydroxide but soon after World War II production stopped and was replaced by chemical products trade.
In 1968 Fasoli Family sold the activity. The three new owners decided to start greyboard manufacturing, which has become the main activity during the years.
Today EVO is property of Barone family who has purchased the whole Company.


by Comunicazione & Immagine Srl
Copyright © 2015 E.V.O. Elettrochimica Valle Olona Srl